Medical Clearance Process for Student Athletes:
1 . Enroll in Class for Sport (get assistance from coach/counselor, medical documents can still be completed prior to enrollment)
3. Download Healthy Roster App (all medical documents)
Medical history form prior to taking your physical to your physician
· Vaccination Card (upload copy of COVID vaccination)
· Contra Costa College COVID Assumption of Risk
· Contra Costa College COVID Pre-Participation Questionnaire
· COVID-19 Test result (copy of test 5 days prior to arriving to CCC)
***Free testing available on campus, please see athletic trainer for registration***
4. Concussion Testing (two separate testing platforms are required!) will be held in-person with the team on scheduled date:
B. ImPACT concussion test: (2 of2) To be completed on Desktop or Laptop. CANNOT BE COMPLETE ON CELL PHONE OR TABLET. A code will be provided upon request (during testing). Follow directions and “enter additional demographics” (do not skip). Notify Athletic Trainer when completed.
Please direct any questions regarding medical forms or procedures to the Athletic Trainer.